About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

The Sissy Sisterhood

For many of "us", enjoying our femininity goes beyond just wearing pretty things.  Our earliest years of exploration with this fetish or fantasy often began with the feeling associated with a simple pair of panties.  Over time, our repertoire of thrill-inducing lingerie, hosiery, shapewear, dresses and other garments and accessories continued to grow.  

However, beyond the obvious ladies clothing, makeovers and other physically visible manifestations of our femininity, what are some other ways we can enjoy the "feminine mystique?"

Well there are several ways this can happen.  I'm not going to get into all of the ones I can think of now but instead focus on just one ways I get to enjoy my own femme self.

Every morning and throughout the day, my inbox has several promotional emails from on like shopping sites like Her Room (my favorite), Rago, Bali, Jockey and other lingerie sites that I've signed up with to receive promotional emails.  The emails usually feature items that are on sale with promotional codes you can use on your purchases.  If I've bought something from them before the messages are often more personalized,  making me feel even more girly!

Here's just one example from Her Room that I received yesterday along with the accompanying picture:

 


We've done something
special -
just for you.

Terry,
You bought these panties in size 6 along with other size  women - Your Sisterhood!

We want to share with you the other panties your Sisterhood loved, kept and raved about.
(See below)

 

Bali DFPC62

Passion for Comfort Hi-Cut

Brief Panty


                                                Bali FF62

                                                Full-Cut-Fit-Stretch Cotton

                                                Hi Cut Panty

                                                         



         Bali LD62

         Lace Desire Microfiber Hi-Cut

         Brief Panty


 

I can't tell you how special it made me feel to be part of a "Sisterhood!"   And yes, as soon as I get permission from Diane, I'll be buying some of those "Lace Desire" panties.  Just not in black!

There are times however that the personalization gets a little too close for comfort.  Several years ago I received a postcard via snail mail addressed to me from Victoria's Secret.  It informed me that since I'd already purchased two bras, I only had to purchase one more to get the fourth one free!  The letter carrier at the time was a woman.  I often wondered if she noticed it and wondered what she must have thought.

And yes, of course I bought that third bra.  Wouldn't you have?

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

1 comment:

  1. Terrie, someone needs to tell you, you are being duped. These are not true “sisterhoods.” Real sisters share more than panties, they share secrets.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts