About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, March 19, 2021

Sissy Dreaming

I knew I would never have her curves.  But that didn't stop me from trying on her things.  

I'd fantasize about having breasts and a girlish round ass.  Sometimes, I'd stuff her bra with some of her panties or stockings, shaping them as best I could to make myself presentable. I'd dream about what it felt like to have real breasts.

I was careful, peeking out the window of her room to make sure she wouldn't be home earlier than usual. 


My big sister, suspicious that I might had been rummaging around in her things, once threatened me that if she ever found out I was doing that, would tell everyone she could.

At first I didn't dare come close to her room.

Eventually I couldn't resist the urge any longer.

Love,

sissy terrie 💙

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have a sister but I knew where the panty drawer was of every girl I knew!!!
    I tried to always be careful about "borrowing" something sweet and lacy....but sometimes I'd open a drawer and be totally overwhelmed!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts