About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Pretty Pillows

My post on Wednesday (Hump Day) garnered quite a few comments for my humble little blog.  Granted that some of them were mine but nevertheless, it makes a blogger feel good when readers take the time to leave a comment.  

As I was sitting at the kitchen table this morning sipping my coffee, waiting for my hair to set and serve  Mistress Her morning coffee when She awakens, I thought about one of the comments to that post that's been on my mind for several days.  Here's what sissy kaaren had to say about humping herself to sissy orgasms using her favorite pillow:

"Goodness....how many times did me and my best pillow experience bliss together....hearing the sounds of my wife and her lover echo through the hose....it drove me mad!!!
She so seldom allows me any release these days that I'm pretty sure I'd be a disappointment to my pillow too..."

 I had a hunch I wasn't the only sissy to have used a combination of panties and a pillow to "enjoy myself" but it was nice to see someone come forth and admit as much.  My sissy sister nancy chimed in as well confessing that she herself is no stranger to humping.  I have a confession of my own:  I've been made to do it in front of Mistress' Lover Karl, but that's not the focus of this post.  

I've kind of been thinking of the types of pillows that might have made the experience just a little bit more feminine.  Take this one for instance.   Just one of a set of pillows, its pretty pink and white gingham pattern, ruffles and a bow would certainly enhance my experience...



Or how about his oversized double ruffle pillow?  Just picture the fun you could have with all that feminine finery at both ends!

And if you're feeling like a threesome, this couple might be the ones for you...


Love,

sissy terrie 💗💗💕

6 comments:

  1. I’d be in a lot of trouble if I had an accident on one of these pillows...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean you've never had such an accident?

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. My wife's boyfriend bought me a big teddy bear to snuggle with when they put me to bed. When I hear them in the next room, I rub myself against it. I am allowed to make sissy if as long as I swallow it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very lucky! I'd like to see a picture of that Teddy!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  3. I wonder what it is that makes us sissies hump pillows? I assume most boys grew up just using their hands. I carefully wrapped my sissy clit in a tissue, put on a pair of panties and tights (too much information?!?) and humped my pillow. It didn't occur to me to do it any other way until I was much older. Sissy Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing Jenna. It's funny how pillows are so popular with us!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts