About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, March 20, 2021

March Madness

Tom and his friends enjoyed going to Vegas for the first weekend of the NCAA Men's Basketball tournament.  Tom's wife Kelly thought it was good for him to get away with the guys to relieve stress.

On Thursday night of the first round, Tom would make like he was having a bit too much to drink at the sports book so that the next day when he'd call his friends and say he'd be sleeping in, none of them would be surprised.

"I'm a bit hung over" he would say.  "I'll catch up with you later.

Tom was just fine.

And his friends would have been surprised if they knew what he was doing.

Tom was just having some private "Nancy" time while away from home.

Love,

sissy terrie 💖

5 comments:

  1. Nancy’s advice: Never mix alcohol, gambling, and “girl time” unless you’re prepared to cover some bad bets...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good advice but...sometimes our desires get the best of us!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. Love the dress!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!
    I can so so relate to this! Even tonight I had the chance to go in and have a beer with the guys after golf, but I knew my wife was out of the house playing tennis, I wanted to get home and have a little laci time, and here I am reading this and typing my thanks for such a wonderful post!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts