About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Dixie Belle Panties

Here's some great news for Granny Panty fans everywhere....

March 23, 2021

Dixie Belle® Panty Fans Rejoice! Shadowline Welcomes this Classic Brand into the Family

The headline in "Lingerie Briefs" this morning certainly brought a smile to this sissy's face.  It's been several years since I was able to purchase these lovely panties from Vermont Country Store.  Dixie Belle stopped production of most of their panty lines and eventually closed in 2019.  I can't wait to buy some again.  The Dixie Belle Scallop Full Trim Brief was my favorite!!!


Unfortubately, the Shadowline website only has larger size panties available at the moment - Big Girls...you're in luck!  Hopefully they're starting production for us gurls in sizes 5, 6, and 7!!!    The panty comes in a three pack and I loved the pink, baby blue and pale yellow trio!

Dixie Belle panties always made me feel more feminine and very "wifey"....

 

Maybe we can all celebrate with a Dixie Belle Panty Day...what do you think?

Love,

sissy terrie ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›



6 comments:

  1. Mom wore the big briefs....and I loved them until I saw bikinis!!!
    I've been a bikini girl ever since!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them both...sometimes the skimpiness of the bikini makes me feel sexier!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. Oh terrie,
    You just know how much I love big silky nylon granny panties! Such a joy to shop for, wear and play in!

    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dixie Belles are the prettiest panties : I have at least three of them, maybe more !...(even though Shadowline and Vanity Fair are even silkier, but the lace is to die for ! Plus, the pale pastel colors...)

      Delete
  3. I always liked to masturbate when I was younger with nylon panties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you're part of a very large group of sissies kimberly ann :)

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts