About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Happy Saint Pattie's Day

There must not be a huge demand for emerald or kelly green lingerie because if you're looking for something to help you feel a little more Irish (and sissy) on this day the picking are pretty skimpy.

Even the folks Her Room who have a promotion for every day of the year, settled on this mint colored pretty bra and panty set (really? mint green?) to celebrate today...

I do love the set but I was expecting something "greener" than this.

It looks like I'll have to settle on the old "sissy stand-by" for St. Pattie's Day '21...rhumba panties!

Just imagine how pretty these are going to look under some tight white slacks!!!

And finally, is there a better way to end the day than to slip into bed wearing this deliciously feminine babydoll pajama set?

 

Let's all get together for a sissy sister st. patttie's day party!

Love,

sissy o'terrie 💚💚💚


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would St. Paddy's Day be better? As a descendant of a tough old Irishman I'm celebrating my ancestry while many other Americans are celebrating a group that contributed so much to our culture.....
      Our culture is made up of all the peoples who came here from all over the world....but some have made a far greater impact than others!!!
      So we cling because very little in our culture is uniquely "American"....it's more the result of mixing cultures and blending them together....and we take pride in the end result!!!!
      Oh and as a last word before I get bitchy....Erin Go Bragh!!!!
      And go fuck yourself you asshole!!!!
      Ooops sorry....I guess I got bitchy anyway!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My my....what a temper.....my grandda fought the Brits for independence and won a limited victory....he fled old Erin for the USofA along with his two brothers due to the "Troubles"....I never agreed with the terrorist attacks but I did understand their point of view.
      So when you say "we" who is this "we" that you think you represent?
      Eire is at peace now.....and England is holding on to their little colony with an iron hand....if Grandda was still alive he'd still want to fight....but for now the fight is over....except for flaming assholes like you!!!
      Be a big man and come on over to my blogs to discuss it....pussy!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. i was a good sissy and wore my greenest panties on St Paddy's Day! I do wish someone would have appriciated it.
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts