About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, March 15, 2021

Corsets & Ruffles

Some of the most feminine feelings I've ever experienced have come about when i've worn a corset along with a pair of ruffled panties.

 
 

The addition of pretty bows like this would have made it even girlier!


love,

sissy terrie💔

 

8 comments:

  1. I DO LUV My Ruffled Panties & Corsets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When she ties it so tight that you have to breathe shallowly...and you finally look in the mirror and see the woman's body you've always imagined....
    Just wonderful!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing says sissy better than a tight laced corset, perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks vc....you have excellent sissy taste!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  4. Don't have the ruffled panties, but I do love my corsets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the combination of both :)

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts