About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

The Chastity Alternative

"I think it's time for you to get into your girdle" she might say.

Or maybe make an announcement like "Girdle time!!!"

What in the world could I be referring to?

Well remember a few months ago when my sissy friend Nancy contributed a beautiful story called "A Different Kind of Chastity" to the blog?  One of the sub-plots to the story was the sissy's inability to control herself while in the process of pleasuring her Mistress.  The sissy would always seem to have "an accident" or as some of us gurls call it "make sissy" in her panties!  Oops....

Some Women will have none of that.  Their orgasms cum first and ours have to wait (some of us wait a lot longer than others).  Their answers to the problems of accidents or making sissy in their panties is often an old fashioned tight fitting panty girdle.

Tucked tightly out of sight between our legs and snugly inside the very restricting garment, the likelihood of accidents, making messes or making sissy is drastically reduced.  

The panty girdle however cannot totally eliminate the possibility of such mishaps.  Some sissies have been known to loose control while putting the girdle on, particularly if it's in one of their favorite colors, has some lace, etc.   

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

10 comments:

  1. oh terrie, I just love it! smiles

    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking how a pink panty girdle with lots of lace would most definitely have the wrong effect on my. I'll stick with my cute pink cage, thank you very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally,

      I know that feeling and effect very well. It's the very reason I am lovingly "stuck" in my pink Holy Trainer :)

      Thanks for the comment!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  3. The fun part is, when Mistress is done with me, if I’ve pleased her, she’ll tell me to pull my girdle dow and “have your little accident in your panties.” Worth waiting for...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The panty girdle has other effects. My wife likes to put me, with a high waist, in one before we go out on the town. With a pair of women's pants, the girdle leave me completely flat in the front. The high waist under a tight western shirt, and a simple earing, adds to my gender fluid outfit. It is both exciting and humiliating at the same time particularly when she puts her arm around my waist and guides me into the club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing Mary. Girdles bring with them a multitude of feminizing attributes that only some of "us" can truly appreciate!


      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do love looking down and having a very flat front!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DO Luv The Look & Feel Of My Girdles, Laci, Just As Mary Mentioned Above As Well!!

      Delete

Popular Posts