About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Lovely in Lycra

I think most of us have wanted to experience the feeling of firmness and control that a girdle provides.  The garment was at its height of popularity in the early 60's, thanks to the ingenuity of the folks at Dupont.  And I thought all they made was chemicals!


 Here's an interesting article from Women's Wear Daily you might enjoy - Timeline, Lycra Through the Years.

Time to slip into my panty girdle!

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

9 comments:

  1. My girdles redefine the meaning of “control,” certainly my Wife would say as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I know you wouldn't have it any other way!

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mother was very thin but her undie drawer still had several girdles which I eagerly tried on....I loved the tight feeling and how it made my little "bump" disappear!!!
    I don't currently own one but now maybe I'll do some shopping!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaaren...i think you should get a panty girdle, or two...maybe we can have a day dedicated to sissies in panty girdles!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  4. Love panty girdles...i too wore my Mother's Kaaren...wonderful memories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of us love the feel of them!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  5. I wore my mothers girdle very much like the one pictured, I loved it!! happy memories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kimberly ann,

      These vintage photos sure bring back pleasant memories! Thanks for the comment.

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  6. I wore my mother's Playtex girdles, long-line and so elegant - plus they had an intoxicating rubber scent - they came in a firm tube ! Still looking for kne just like them...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts