About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, March 14, 2021

My Sissy Wife Dream

The lovemaking had been incredible.

First, She had me dress in a very sheer and feminine babydoll pajama set

Then I had to get Her "things" ready.  Her strap-on harness with dildo, our favorite lube and some wash cloths to wife her hands with after applying the lube.

After I'd done that She had me kneel in front of Her and suck Her "girl cock" while She teased me endlessly.

Her thrusts became more aggressive as She made me gag multiple times.  The feeling of helplessness as I "pleased" Her while She held my head in place had me aroused in my cage.

"Up on the bed bitch" She said with a chuckle.  "Get in the diaper position.  I want to look into your eyes when I fuck you."

As I crawled onto the bed She slapped me firmly on the ass.  It was playful but hard.  She loved to slap my ass when She took me doggy style but not this time.  I'd be on my back with my legs over her shoulders or spread high and wide.

I put a couple of pillow on the bed to prob my ass up so She could enter me at a good angle, spread my legs and watched Her lubricate the rubber cock, already glistening from all my saliva.  She'd done it many times but it was always sexy to watch.

Then, She applied the lube to me..."you like my fingers in your pussy don't you my sissy wife?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress" is said, aroused by Her words and action.  

She always uses plenty of lube.  She's very experienced after all these years.  "More is better" She's always said.  It certainly is.  

She teased me with the head of Her cock up against my boi pussy; pushing in a bit, moving it back and forth, a little bit more and making me beg.  

Finally, She penetrated me.  When She was fully inside of me, She bent over me and kissed me.  

"Wanna make a baby?" She asked me, Her words and thrusts feeding one of my feminine fantasies.  She had me very, very aroused though my clitty was firmly encased in the pink Holy Trainer.

"Oh yes Mistress.  I do.  Please" I responded.  

She responded in kind, slowly going back and forth and skillfully touching my P-spot.  

I don't orgasm in this position that often, particularly if I'm locked.  But the entire moment, like me, was "filled" with eroticism....and love.  

One of Her thrusts went just a wee bit deeper and that's when I could feel "it" happen.  The orgasm built up inside of me and like a bitch in heat I grabbed the sheets as I began to ooze sissy juices out of my cage. 

She giggled a bit and smiled as I moaned in pleasure and finally got myself together...

That night, I had a beautiful dream....

I felt so fully feminine.

Love,

sissy terrie 💓

9 comments:

  1. My Ultimate desire; To Be Able To Give Children To A Wonderful Husband...Sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the fullest version of femininity!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. We need to acept our role in life. Being a sissy wife is part of human evolution and the ultimate method of population control. If our husbands want to have children, adopt. Of course, it would be wonderful if we could nurse a little one. Lactation fantasies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...the fantasies can be overwhelming.

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  3. Excellent story. There are many things about this story that are super hot. I don't relate to everything (the sissy perspective) but the description of how she made love to him is fantastic. Missionary is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sub hub. Though we each have different frames of reference, I'm happy you appreciated the eroticism of it!

      I agree with you about missionary :)

      terrie

      Delete
  4. I've had that dream several times wishing my wife could make me pregnant.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts