About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, March 7, 2021

The Cuckold's Panties

She used to call them "Special Occasion Panties."  She never let Her sissy have access to them on his own.  She kept them under lock and key after he'd masturbated into them once too often.  Just weeks after the panties got locked up, so did her sissy's little penis.   

Tonight, a pair of those panties were coming out of the locked cedar chest She kept in their bedroom.  It was kind of a special occasion.  Her Alpha Lover would be spending the night.  She only got to see him once or twice a month and besides the sex with him part of the fun was involving Her cuckold in some kinky way.  Putting her sissy cuckold into the special panties was her way of involving him.  

"They're really bloomers and not panties" She told the cuck.  "He's never seen you in anything like that before.  It'll be fun"

The cuckold stood naked in front of Her.  Her Lover was due to arrive in less than a half hour.  The cuckold had helped her with her bath, getting dressed and finishing it with a pedicure. All of it was enjoyable, but this would be so humiliating.  

"C'mon.  Hurry.  Get into them" She said as She handed them to the cuckold.  He obeyed and slipped them on.

"Oh....MY....God!" She said with such an emphasis.  "You look absolutely adorable in them!"

Even though it was just the two of them, the cuckold blushed with shame.

"I bet if you weren't locked up you would have already had an accident in them.  Wouldn't you?" She asked the cuckold as She approached him and rubbed his crotch.  The hardness of his Holy Trainer protected his penis from Her touch, but he could feel Her fingers through the satin rubbing on His testicles.  "Well, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress.  I would" the cuckold responded.  

"You would what?" She asked him with a sarcastic teasing tone.

"I would have an accident Mistress" he answered.

Just then, the doorbell rang.  "He" had arrived.  

Already in a deep state of humiliation, feeling Her touch, wearing the pink frilly bloomers full of ribbons and lace, then hearing the doorbell....all of it was a bit too much.  The cuckold shuddered with shame and for a moment began to loose control.  He had definitely begun to feel the onset of an orgasm and maybe, a bit of precum had oozed out of his cage.

"He's here!!!" She cried out with a big smile.  "Now be a good cuckold and go down and let him in.  Tell him I'm getting ready and will be down in a few minutes.  I don't want to make him think I'm overeager to see him."

"Yes Mistress" the cuckold said, hurrying to avoid her possibly seeing what might be a wet spot on the bloomers.

"Be nice to him and wait for me downstairs.  Offer him a drink" She said.

The sissy hurried down the stairs toward the front door...the doorbell rang a second time.

To be continued....

Love,

sissy terrie 💕💙

8 comments:

  1. Soooo humiliating. So obedient. I would have been trembling … with fear … and … yes (please don't tell anyone) … excitement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Nancy..humiliation is often a by-product of obedience. Don't worry, I won't tell a soul but feel free to share.

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. such a great story and picture, I am happy to say, I DID make sissy in my panties! *blush*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Laci!!!!! Do you need a change?

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
    2. To make sissy... My wife has said she will adopt this new verb to replace and describe the word cum or orgasm and that I am to use it to the exclusion of everything else!
      Sissy Jennaxx

      Delete
  3. Girls, I am so glad you like the term. I have an on line Mistress that used that for me and I really liked it too. Just to have to ask "may I make sissy in my panties Mistress?" really does put us in our proper place doesn't it?
    hugs
    laci
    ps
    I really do love love love those panties/bloomers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Laci, as I only learnt earlier this week from you about making sissy, I have yet to say to my wife "Please may I make sissy?" I am already leaking in my cage just thinking about it! It is her number one rule that I always ask for permission just before it happens even if she has already indicated that I will be allowed to as sometimes she changes her mind at the last moment. Sissy Jenna xx

      Delete
  4. such a marvellous story and such a good photo, the perfect sissy panties.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts