About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hump Day

It's Wednesday of a busy week leading up to Easter.  I have stuff to do, errands to run, deadlines to meet and I'm hoping to get in 9 holes later this afternoon.  The beautiful spring weather is just calling me to get out there with my favorite lady golfer and Diane's friend Linda.

If there was ever a "Hump Day", this is it.  I've been both busy and productive today and I deserve a break.  I think I'll take a short nap.

That pillow looks awful tempting doesn't it?

Love,

sissy terrie 💞

4 comments:

  1. Now that is EXACTLY why She has you caged (part of the reason anyway). You don’t have to admit the rest...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just part of the reason....but a good one.

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. terrie,
    I do hope you get out to play with Miss Lynda today! I did take one of my satin covered pillows and cuddle with it this morning, I did just a little gentle humping as I did not want to wake my Superior Wife sleeping on the other side of the bed!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We never want to upset our SUPERIORS!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts