About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, March 8, 2021

Simple Femininity & Cuckolding

Today's post is kind of a follow-up on a couple of things.  Last week in "The Sissy Sisterhood" I commented on how the emails I received from various lingerie retailers and online shops made me feel so feminine.  That's especially true about the ones from the people at Her Room.  Some of their emails just brighten my day.  They have a way of doing so with a lovely combination of graphics and catch-phrases. 

Here's just one example:

Please, tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way!

The second item deals with yesterday's post,  The Cuckold's Panties.  What might have appeared as another piece of sissy 'flash fiction' about the humiliation of a sissy cuckold in front of his wife's Alpha lover was actually a writing assignment handed to me by my Mistress-Wife Diane.  i had originally wanted to post something pointing out that Saturday had actually been National Dress Day but, Mistress had other ideas.

The assignment was somewhat vague yet specific enough to focus on one particular part of our lifestyle.  "Approach the situation from three different viewpoints" She told me.  "Mine, Karl's (Her lover) and yours.  Start with yours, then go from there.  Try to piece together what Karl and me are thinking."  

She didn't give me any deadline or how many parts to the story She would like.  She did tell me She would go back and read them with Karl and I may be asked to make edits along the way.  They haven't read Sunday's post yet so I haven't gotten any feedback.  Stay tuned.  This may be challenging for me.

love,

sissy terrie 💓

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an exciting adventure she has you on. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out from the other two perspectives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment sub hub. If thing's get dull around here, Mistress finds a way to liven them up. Just another adventure. The next parts of the story are going to be the most challenging.

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts