About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Posing in Pink

"There's something missing" She said.  "He's not going to like it."

"I don't know what you mean.  I dressed just the way you told me to" the sissy cuckold-to-be told his wife.

"I know, but I told him how much of a sissy you are.  This pose just doesn't convey the look I want him to see" She said.  

"Oh.  I don't know what else I can do" the sissy responded, feigning disappointment but embarrassed enough just the way he was dressed.

"I know.  Let's put a pretty ribbon in your hair.  That'll do it!" She exclaimed.

A little while later the wife admired her handiwork and smiled.  

"This will definitely work better" She said. 

She snapped the picture and just a few minutes later it was on the way to her bull.

 

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

4 comments:

  1. Very cute terrie, you look adorable!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just any other sissy without the hair ribbon!

      xox

      terrie

      Delete
  2. A hair ribbon makes all the difference....I have long hair that I usually keep in a ponytail....and wearing an up ponytail changes my look considerably....and she loves to put bows in my hair....and experiment with braiding, barrettes, updo's and so on....
    Love the pic terri!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts