About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Cuckold Weekends

Good morning.  Today's post is a guest feature from cuckold Kevin.  Hope you enjoy!

                             ******************************************************

 Their mornings usually start with around of sex.  It's their private time without me.  Then they shower together.  I know what I'm supposed to do.   My alarm goes off early enough so I can get dressed in my maids uniform and turn myself into "Karen."  Then, when I hear the shower start I'm supposed to get the coffee started.

    I'm not supposed to but I sometimes sneak quietly upstairs (I take my heels off - they'd make too much noise on the hardwood floor) and peek into the master bathroom to see them together in the shower.  Without exception, they're always too preoccupied to notice me.   Just like today.

    He was leaning up against the shower stall with his arms around her.  I couldn't see their faces but they were clearly in a passionate embrace.  Her left hand, pressed against the glass door began to slide down...and she fell to her knees.  He let out a pleasurable moan.  It was followed by the unmistakable sound of her sucking his cock.  I tiptoed away with my locked cock stiff in my metal cage. 

    When I got downstairs I took out their coffee mugs and headed towards the front door.  I looked out the window to see if anyone was outside walking their dogs our just out for a stroll.  This was always the task that gave me most angst.  I was to retrieve the Sunday paper dressed in my maids uniform.  The paper was usually thrown close enough to our front entrance in the driveway so that I wouldn't be out there very long and we didn't have any homes real close to ours but there was always the risk I would be seen.  

    I saw a couple who lived down the road a bit walking their dog.  I waited several minutes until the coast was clear.  The paper was halfway up the driveway and I was able to pick it up unnoticed.  I was never 100% positive that I hadn't been seen but so far I was pretty sure I'd gone undetected by any neighbors.  

    When I got back into the kitchen I was surprised to see my wife there in nothing  but a sexy thong and a towel wrapped around her hair.  She had "that look" about her. 


    "Good morning Mistress" I said as I curtseyed in my maids uniform.

    "He saw you" she said.  "He's not happy and neither am I."

    "What do you mean?" I asked her trying to play innocent.

    "Stop it.  He expects me to keep you in line.  That obviously hasn't worked" she said.  

     Before I could even begin to apologize she cut me off.

    "He wants to see you upstairs right away" she said.  "Here....bring him his coffee. 

 Kevin/Karen

2 comments:

Popular Posts