About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Makeovers - Getting my Hair Permed

I still blush when I think about it.  My makeovers and dressing session with Florence eventually evolved to my getting my first "perm" and having my hair in old fashioned rollers.  

Florence had a friend called Elaine that she would bring in specifically for requests by clients who wanted a fuller feminization that included having their hair done.  Elaine would charge a significant fee for this service, the amount I would never know because Florence was ever-so-generous with me, no likely charmed by my youthful charm!

Whatever she did charge the men who visited Florence to have their hair done, Elaine did admit to me that she truly enjoyed "being able to feminize men, though not in a kinky sense."  It was evident that very first time she did my hair, even though I was blushing with embarrassment the whole time!

I didn't even want Florence to see my face.  But the next time was a little easier and by the third time Elaine had me in "the chair" it almost felt natural.

Almost, but not quite.  But with my hair a little longer each time and with Elaine becoming more familiar with me and what I might look best in, things became not just easier but far more enjoyable.

I always felt very girly in curlers and the fascination with them has continued to this day.  Yet it has been ages since I've had my hair done that way.

But the most memorable moments of those makeover sessions when I had my hair done was when all was said and done and my hair had been cut, washed, set and dried, Elaine would comb my hair out and let me look into the mirror to see the results...

Those memories will last a lifetime!

Love,

sissy terrie 💓💓💓💓

8 comments:

  1. Oh Terrie! I doubt I could have controlled myself while having my hair put in curlers. Thank you for sharing.

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment sissy pet. I struggled with it also.

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. It goes without saying that you are very fortunate to have had a Florence and an Elaine in your life. But the story gets me thinking about how we (sissies and feminine males) longed for even some of these “unpleasant” aspects of a girls’s life. Most girls I knew hated curlers and perms — but I envied all the fuss and wished I could join in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grass is always greener isn't it? Yet I would have loved to trade places with them :)

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  3. I tried to grow out my hair one time for the only reason to try to put it up in curlers! Needless to say it did not work the way I had planned!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need "professional" help. I can try doing your hair for you if you'd like :)

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  4. I have never had a perm. My wife has threatened a number of times but has not done it yet. I have had a temporary jack of spades tattoo over my clitty but it was only visible to our friends. A perm would mark me as a sissy for all to see. For a week? Longer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on how "good" the perm is :)

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts