About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Twice the Femininity

Those of us who have a sissy friend to share our femininity with are soooo fortunate.

Our "things" don't always match perfectly but it's not like we're "twin" sisters or anything...

However we do love the same styles...

Have a happy Tuesday!

Love,

sissy terrie  💖


8 comments:

  1. I have only had the pleasure once and it was nice...but we were both caged by our wives so our fun was somewhat limited
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our wives have a way of enforcing "limits!"

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. This is something I just HAVE to do some day! I would love to be with someone that adores lingerie as much as I do and would enjoy it as much as I do!
    hugs.
    laci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it...make it happen ;-)

      i have an idea....

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  3. Oh my, that 2nd picture is just delightful! It makes me so happy to think of having a 'sister' like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...sissy sisters are special!!!!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts