About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, March 22, 2021

Her Pretty Feet


 

UPON HER FEET

Her pretty feet
Like snails did creep
A little out, and then,
As if they played at Bo-peep,
Did soon draw in again. 

                      Robert Herrick

    Patient She is.  It took longer than I thought it would, but She didn't mind.  Nor did I.

    Several years in chastity will do that to you.  Cramped in a tiny cage, the penis has "little" opportunity to "work out" so to speak.  Spending 99% of the time in those tight quarters, my ability to get an erection has diminished to the point that...well, I think you understand.

    Yesterday afternoon's intimacy took a strange twist after I'd pleasured mistress orally.  Much to my surprise She decided to "set me free."   Out of my cage, I still wasn't quite sure She'd allow me to have an orgasm.  If She did, I would probably have to play with myself in front of Her, kneeling on the bed between Her legs until I would uncontrollably spew out my sissy juice onto Her belly.  I don't "shoot out" any more.  The orgasms from a semi-erect "clitty" are far less powerful but far more feminine.

    But She had other ideas.  "I want to try something different" She said.  The look on my face must have shown some type of fear for She immediately assured me it would be fun.  

    It was fun, but it just took longer than usual.

    She'd never got me off with Her feet before.  With Her panties over my head, the crotch right over my nose and my hands held behind my head, I was prohibited from touching myself.  Sitting up at the head of the bed with my knees bent upward and legs spread, She began to tease me with Her pretty feet...one foot at a time, then two, then one....and on and on it went. 

    Typically I cum very quickly.  I always have.  I was never able to last when She let me inside of Her.  Those days are long gone.  I never have to worry about pleasing Her that way.  But this particular day, I took a little longer than usual.

    I lasted almost three minutes.  

    Don't laugh.  That's an eternity for me.

Love,

sissy terrie 💕

       

1 comment:

  1. Dear Terrie,
    I too had a very similar experience this weekend. Like you I was surprising unlocked and my wife asked if I would like to 'dip it in'. I get to do this maybe two or three times a year, but it is getting more difficult as my sissy clit just struggles to get hard anymore and nine times out of ten I 'make sissy' when I am still soft. As you say, it's more an internal gurly thing. I was willing myself to get hard while in the missionary position when she grabbed my nipples and squeezed them harder than she has ever done in the past. She then started counting down from three and I erupted before I had the chance to enter her!
    Luv
    Sissy Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts