About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, March 29, 2021

Luxury Lingerie - "No"

Diane is very familiar with my taste in feminine fashions and particularly lingerie.  Her familiarity comes from many years together, seeing me dressed so often and also because i require Her permission before i can purchase any female item of clothing, jewelry or accessory.  

The requirement is just one of many things that comes with our Wife Led Marriage.  Some might find it silly or even humiliating but like everything else, with time I've gotten used to it.  Most times I get outright approval, other times She might just suggest a change or even insist on a different style or color of whatever it is I want to buy.  It's not often that I get an outright denial like I did a few days ago.  

The email from Her Room I received that morning featured a Prima Donna Madison Full Cup Bra that I absolutely fell in love with.  I know we all have different tastes but, I hope you can understand why...

The bra was so deliciously feminine enough in and of itself but it also had a matching full brief panty that could be purchased separately...

Even apart they had my undivided attention, imagining how special I'd feel and how pretty I'd look in them.  I couldn't wait to ask Diane for permission even had plans to wear it for Her this past weekend if they arrived in time.  That night at dinner when I brought it up, I asked about the bra first.  

"Let me see it" She said, indicating that I should get my phone or iPad and show it to Her.

Pulling up the email that featured the bra, I tapped on the link and handed Her my phone.

She raised Her eyebrows a bit and smiled, a sure indication that She liked it.  Then there was a slight frown.  

"Hmmm.  I don't think so" She said.  Before I could ask why She admonished me in a rather stern tone.  "Did you really think I'd approve of a bra that costs $130?"

"It's only $99.95" I said.  "It's on sale with 25% off."

"Yeah sure.  A hundred bucks for a bra?  No" She said.  

I had seen the price but I guess I was possibly hoping She wouldn't catch it or maybe really like to see it on me.  She seemed more incredulous than upset, even chuckling a bit.

"So seriously, is that your final answer?" I asked, my voice pleading more than being inquisitive.

"Tell you what" She said.  "Ask your sissy sister Nancywhat's the most she ever spent on a bra.  If she's spent anything even close to that, I'll let you buy it.  Otherwise, it's a no." 

The following morning I sent Nancy a message with my question.  The reply was not unexpected.

I'm very disappointed that I didn't get Diane's permission to buy the bra.

Maybe I should have asked for the panty.  It was only $69.95.

Love,

sissy terrie 😹💔

9 comments:

  1. Poor Terrie. I feel for you. Or maybe you're just a little spoiled?

    Hugs

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the consolation Ms. Amy. Perhaps I am :(

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. Poor girl! The part of this story I like the most is that I am quite sure that Diane knew the answer to the question before She had you ask me. Remember honey, it’s not the bra that makes the girl — it’s what’s inside that counts! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so silly now. But I still love that bra :)

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  3. There's a very cute lingerie boutique in town where the ladies all know Kaaren....
    There has been more than one time where I have lost my mind and spent insane amounts of money on pretty frillies...
    I modeled my purchases for her before I told them how much they all cost....
    Twenty spanks for each hundred I had spent shouldn't have been too bad but I spent so many hundreds that I paid dearly for my lack of restraint....
    My clothing budget was suspended for months....and that hurt worse than the spanking!!!!
    My credit cards were confiscated and she changed the password on all my shopping sites online....
    But she let me keep the pretty things and insisted that I wear them as I served her!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some things do come at a steep price don't they? Even though you got to keep all those pretty things, that time away from shopping must have been tortuous!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  4. terrie,

    So sorry you could not get that pretty set, but omg almost $200 for both?? I do not think I have ever spent more then $12 on a bra. Not that I am cheap so much as I do not like spending money on myself as much as I like my wife and daughter to spend it. That being said, I do buy myself pretty things, just try to keep the cost down as much as possible.
    kisses
    laci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i know...should be more thrifty. Lesson learned. At least for a little while :)

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  5. They are really pretty bra and panty set but that would be a little much money for me as well

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts