About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, January 9, 2021

A Different Kind of Chastity - Part 6

 Good morning everyone!  

And I do mean everyone, gurls and girls as well as bois and boys!  All are welcome here.  

It's Saturday, so I'm turning The Sissy Bedtime Reader over to Nancy, with her erotically charged story of chastity of a different kind...

Love you all

sissy terrie 💝 

                                    👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄


When I returned home from shopping, I expected Kelly to at least greet me and offer me some reassurance. I could have used it after leaving Madeline’s Intimate Apparel counter with her parting comment ringing in my ears, “I’m sure Kelly will be much happier with … things under control.”Instead, I found this note on the kitchen counter: “Cut all the tags off your panties and your control garments. Arrange them neatly on the bed. I have Zoom calls. Don’t disturb. Talk later to review your rules.”

The door to the home office was closed. I heard voices. Crap! I had work to do, too, and my laptop was in there. Oh well. I got a scissors and went into the bedroom. The top dresser drawer where I kept my boxers was pulled halfway open. I peered inside. Empty. Oh oh!

I cut off the tags from the dozen panties, three girdle briefs, and two high-waisted shapers, dumped everything in a pile, and slumped onto the bed to wait, unable to shake images of Madeline and her gorgeous assistant from my mind. Somehow, Madeline’s buxom bosom came into my mind each time I closed my eyes and her words that “no woman would want” a man with a problem with control. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was startled by Kelly’s voice.

Kelly: “I asked you to arrange your new things nicely.” Her tone was stern, irritated.“You will learn not only to do what I say when I say it, but how to take appropriate care of feminine things.” She stood at the foot of the bed, hands on her hips. “Naked. Now. Everything off.”

Me: (Hesitating) “Kelly, I, …”

Kelly: “Not a discussion. Now!” She picked up a pair of the Vanity Fair panties, pink. “These will do for starters.” She unzipped her jeans, slid them down and stepped out of them, slipped her top off over her head, exposing the animal print bra and panty set that she knew gave me fits. She gave me a dismissive look, went to her side of the bed, pulled back the covers, laid back, and watched me. 

Me: “Do I have to? Really, Kelly, panties?” I saw in her eyes that she meant business. I didn’t ask again, grabbeda pink pair from the pile, andsat on the end of the bed to put them on.

Kelly:“Stand,I want to see…”

Me: I jumped up, fingering the fabric of the panties … so … silky, shiny. Such a bright pink … so, so … girly! My hands trembled. I lifted one foot and stepped into them, the wide white gusset between the bright pink panels…. I lifted my other foot. My penis tingled, began to grow. I wanted to stop it but couldn’t. I slid them up as quickly as I could, let them hang loose, baggy below my navel, hoped she didn’t notice my erection. … She did.

Kelly: “That will never do. Get over here.” When I was standing by her bedside, she grabbed the waist band and yanked them up, pulled them up as far as they would go, the silky nylon caressed my penis and caused an unsolicited twitching. I looked down to see it entirely outlined in pink. She pointed, laughed. “Don’t pretend you don’t like these, Tom. Your penis does not lie.”

Me: (Of course she was right, but now she saw proof, rock hard proof!) I had jerked off wearing her panties before, but this was different. These were mine; I had bought them for me, bought them with Madeline’s help … and Kelly knew that of course. “It’s just, it’s, I’m thinking of you in your bra and panties…”

Kelly:Her eyes flashing with anger. “Another lie, Tom, and you want to tell me that your little penis just hates being inside those pretty pink panties?” She leaned across the bed, picked up one of the high-waisted girdles, a piece of “heavy armor” as Madeline had called them. “You will pay a price for lying, Tom.” She handed me the white garment. “This is what you will wear while you service me, and I finish telling you about your rules.”



Me: Chagrined, frightened, and full of regret for my foolishness, felt my erection shrivel in shame as I struggled to pull on the tight girdle.

Kelly: “Point your little wee-wee down before you pull the girdle up over your panties. That way if you swell again while you are worshiping me you will not have an accident.”

Me: Once I finally got everything situated to her satisfaction and she directed me between her legs. I reveled in her marvelous feminine scent. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me into her, head my nose in her crotch for several moments.

Kelly: “Before you take off my panties and begin to worship, I want to remind you of something, Tom, your penis is worthless to me. It is small and unable to bring me to orgasm. You are a premature ejaculator. Many men would love to fuck me. Do not take me for granted.”

Me: “I, I, ah…”

Kelly: “Not a word, not one! If you speak, you are out of my bed. You will acknowledge your acceptance of my rules with enthusiastic use of your tongue. Now remove my panties and assume your position of worship.

“Rule One: No more male underwear. You will wear only panties of my or Madeline’s choosing.” (I licked her pussy to show that I understood.)

“Rule Two: My scent must be earned, not stolen. You are not to touch my soiled panties without my permission.” (I lapped my acknowledgement)

“Three: Absolutely No Wanking: There will be twice daily honesty reports and I will evaluate how long it takes you to get hard at those times.”(I licked vigorously to show that I understood.

“Four: You will wear a girdle whenever you worship my pussy to avoid any accidents. If you have been a good boy, followed the rules, worn your panties without complaint, I will consider when to allow you to have your little messes in your panties. (I licked and lapped as enthusiastically as I could.)

“Now continue eating me until I am completely satisfied. Tonight is all about me. You have taken way too many liberties with that childish masturbation of your selfish penis. You will learn to stay under control in your girdles so that you properly maintain focus on me.”

Me:I did as I was told, focused on worshiping her pussy like she deserved, totally engulfed by her scent, filled with the taste of her, secure in the knowledge that she was right to take control. I needed her, was so lucky to have her. Maybe if I was a good husband, she would let me have an “accident” in my panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts