About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Partial to Pink

My sexy friend Angelina has a thing for stockings.  I can't blame her.  Who doesn't love the feel of those nylons encasing our smooth legs?  And, don't even mention the warm feelings of femininity you get when you slide them on....phew!  

While Angelina's focus often seems to be on hosiery I want you to know that like many of us gurls she's also very partial to pink...

Angelina - Fallen Naughty Gurl

I have it on good authority that yesterday she was wearing a matching pink thong as well :)

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts