About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, January 2, 2021

A Different Kind of Chastity - Part 5

Happy Saturday everyone!

Who doesn't love shopping for panties and other pretty things?  It sure is fun, but what if you went shopping and someone else picked out everything for you?

Maybe it wouldn't be that much fun.  Or maybe, just maybe....it might be.

You're going to love Part 4 of Nancy's "A Different Kind of Chastity."  I certainly did.  Good thing I was locked in my Holy Trainer!

Enjoy....

love

sissy terrie 💋

                                     *****************************************

Kelly was right. Her panties were tight on me. The lace was scratchy in overly sensitive places, and I was reminded of her with every step. “Help me focus,” she’d said. But I couldn’t help but be distracted by the numerousmulti-colored panties, bras, girdles, and babydolls teasing me from the racks as I snaked my way through the aisles of the Intimate Apparel department at JC Penney. Geez. There were even half-naked mannequins in sexy bra and panty sets.

Was I the only guy in the entire store? And where was this Madeline? Luckily, there was no line at the checkout counter.The woman standing behind the counter was drop-dead gorgeous! I hoped to god that wasn’t Madeline. I could feel my heart fluttering as I approached. Forty-something, brunette, stylishly dressed in a white blouse, black pencil skirt. When I got to the counter, I saw she was wearing calf-high black stiletto boots. I didn’t know if I could get the words out…

“M,Madeline. I, I’m supposed to ask for Madeline. M,my wife called.”

She smiled, looked me up and down, picked up a phone from the counter, dialed a few digits, stared at me for a few seconds while she waited for someone to pick up. I looked away, glanced behind me. A woman stood there holding two bras on plastic hangers. “Madeline, that husband is here,” she said into the receiver, a smirk on her lips. “Step aside. Wait here. She’ll be right out.”

After a few moments,a smartly dressed blonde women in her sixties approached. She was tall, especially in her heels, nearly as tall as me. My eyes were immediately drawn to her large breasts highlighted by the white lace shell she wore under a tailored teal blazer with matching skirt.

                Madeline: (grinning) “Tom?” I nodded. She motioned me away from the counter, looked me in the eyes. “I had a lovely conversation with Kelly. She told me you’re having trouble with control?”

                Me: Embarrassed at the obvious question in her tone, not sure if I was expected to answer. I looked away, at the floor. Suddenly I felt the scratchy lace of Kelly’s lace panties. Oh no! My dang penis was trying to grow. “I, ah, I’m not sure what she told you. She told me you’d have a list.”

                Madeline: “I do. She was very frank with me, which I appreciated.” She touched my arm. “I see that you are incredibly nervous. I understand that, but this isn’t my first rodeo. I’ve been selling women’s foundations for over twenty-five years. You’re not the first man…” She lowered her voice slightly and leaned closer. I could smell her perfume. Was it Black Optum? “Kelly explained a little about the control problem. I understand.”She smiled, and I felt my penis shrinking, “No woman would want that.”  She turned and I followed her through the maze of racks of panties and bras, her heels clicking against the tile floor, Kelly’s lace panties riding up the crack of my ass. 

    She stopped in front of a wall display, referred to a small piece of paper in her hand. “Let’s see, according to the size she told me, we’re going to need XL. She said three in the brief style, two high-waisted with zippers and long legs, medium to firm control .” She removed a white garment from a “Maidenform” display and held it just under my waist. “What do you think? Comes in nude or black as well, but Kelly said absolutely no black for you.”

                Me: Glancing around quickly to see if anyone might be close enough to hear, spotting two women in the next aisle. I couldn’t tell whether they were paying attention. “I, ah, white is okay,” I said as quietly as I could.

                Madeline:  Thrusting it towards me, and making no effort to be discreet, “Hold this one and speak up. Did you say you prefer white or nude?” She reached for another brief. “This one is pretty, has lace trim, and comes in pink. Let’s take one of these for sure.”

                Me: Leaning close so she would hear me, in a near whisper, “Could you just choose for me, whatever you think would be best?”

                Madeline: Smiling, “Well, I am partial to Maidenform when it comes to briefs. And I think it is best that you have variety … the spice of life, don’t you think? So, we’ll get one with lace, one in pink, and the white one you have there. It is extra firm, so that should work for you as far as the control issue she said you were having.”

                Me: She was talking so loudly. Was it on purpose? The women in the aisle nearby were definitely listening. I could see them out of the corner of my eye, hear some hushed conversation, some giggling. I wanted to say something, protest, but how could I?

                Madeline: “Now for the heavy armor,” she said, “The high-waisted girdles are over here. You know women don’t wear them as much as the old days, with Spanx and all, but I still think they do a good job, and for what Kelly explained you need … well …” She smiled sympathetically.

                Me: I followed along, allowed her to select two garments. She handed me everything. I was relieved, believed we were done. Where were those two women?

                Madeline: “We’re almost done,” she said, “Just need to get your panties.”

                Me: “Panties?” I asked, incredulous.

                Madeline: “Oh yes, Kelly and I both agreed. You must wear panties under these girdles. Plus, she told me that you’ve been getting into hers. Is that right?”

                Me: “I, ah, I, ah”

                Madeline: “Don’t be embarrassed. You’d be surprised how many men wear panties. I find the most popular panty for men is the Vanity Fair Perfectly Yours Ravissant. She picked up a pink pair from a table. Here feel the fabric. Men tell me they love the feel of the silky nylon.”

                Me: I reluctantly reached out and touched it. My hand was shaking. I saw the two women
watching just steps behind us.

                Madeline: “We’ll get six of these, and since Kelly said you’ll be wearing panties every day, we’ll get six of the Lace Nouveau because they have the same silky feel but also have these cute little lace panels on the legs…”

 

To be continued…

5 comments:

  1. I am absolutely loving this story! Wishing I was "living" it instead. Tenting in my panties as I write this.

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to love that I am reading the story and actually wearing the panties you have featured! Love my Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau Panties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a wife or girlfriend to call and set up a shopping appointment for me, What wonderful humiliation!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts