About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, January 18, 2021

Sissy "Hand-me-downs"

When you're the youngest child in a family, particularly a large one, there's a good chance you're going to have to wear hand-me-downs.   And you usually do it with at least some mild resistance.

I was the youngest in a family of three kids with two older sisters.  Unfortunately I was never "made" to wear hand-me-downs, instead sneaking into their lingerie drawers and other places to secretly wear their things.

However, I still fantasize about being made to wear their hand-me-downs.


Anyone else have similar fantasies or other real life stories to share?

Love,

sissy terrie 💟

5 comments:

  1. Dear Terrie,
    I was about four years old when I I asked my two much older sisters if I could wear a pair of their tights. They told me I could when I was older. I remember the moment vividly and I have wanted to dress like a girl ever since. I hero worshipped my two sisters. I have considered myself as a sissy ever since. I'm sure having a very small clitty with PE issues contributed as well but we lived in a very feminine and female-led household. Like you I would have loved my sisters' hand me downs, but I too had to do it secretly!
    Sissy Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did they eventually let you wear those tights?

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
    2. I kept waiting in hope as a child would but no, and as I grew up I became too embarrassed to ask again. I'm pretty sure they knew I was a sissy because they were very protective over me, but I never dressed in front of them.

      Delete
  2. I was about 15 when I found out I had a secret half-sister, given up for adoption before I was born. One of my greatest regrets in life is that I missed out on her hand-me-downs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rather than hand-me-downs you might have ended up pilfering their panties like I did! Thanks Sally.

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts