About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Sissy and/or Cuckold Outfits

This pretty little outfit isn't going to do the same thing to many of you as it does to me.  The extraordinary elements of femininity it contains might make it just too girly or sissy for some.

Wearing this alone in my room or maybe with a sissy girlfriend or two I'd be smiling from ear to ear!


 Made to wear in front of Diane and Her lover Karl, I'd be crimson with shame, humiliation and embarrassment.

Both situations have their benefits.

Love,

sissy terrie 💜

2 comments:

  1. I think it is just perfect. What a lucky gurl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet terri

    I would so love to wear that outfit with you! especially in front of Miss Diane and her lover!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts