About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, January 25, 2021

A Loving Cuckold

"Here you go baby.  Just for you."

Her panties hung flimsily on Her foot.   Her lover was in the shower while She lay there satisfied after this morning's lovemaking.   

I took the panties and brought them into the lingerie hamper in the walk-in-closet off the master bath, just a few feet away from where Karl was showering.  I don't think he heard me.

"Would you like some coffee?" I asked Her when I returned to the bedroom.

"Yes, that would be nice.  And one for Karl" She said.  "You're so sweet."


As I made my way downstairs I thought about how full my chastity cage felt, my arousal limited to the size of the cage.  It's not a large cage at all but the smallest they make so it's easy to fill.  

I wondered about what aroused me the most.  Was it seeing Her laying there incredibly satisfied by a real man?  The dampness of the panties I'd just handled?  The menial service I was providing?  The humiliation of it all?  It's hard to discern just exactly what is the most exciting, but I know that I love Her more than I ever have.

Love,

sissy terrie 💓💓💓

3 comments:

  1. Lovely story Terrie. Thank you for sharing such an emotional morning with us.

    nancy boi

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's very lucky to have you terrie, and of course, you are the more lucky one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can just feel your love and devotion girlfriend!
    hugs.
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts