About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Sissy Dreams

Though my research isn't exactly scientifically sound and my data set isn't statistically reliable I have strong evidence that suggests that the prettier and more feminine the nighty is you wear to bed, the more likely you are to have sexy sissy dreams.

Just as an example, this pink and pretty babydoll that features a very prominent sissy bow and big bold polka dots would almost guarantee such a dream for me.

Several other sissy gurlfriends of mine have the same theory.

Anyone think otherwise?

Love,


sissy terrie 💓

2 comments:

  1. omg...I would wet the bed for sure.

    nancy boi

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will look sex on me and l will have l lot of sissy deams

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts