About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Delicate & Dainty

 

The hardest part about wearing panties this pretty is resisting the urge to show them off to everyone!

i love pink.
i love bows.
i love lace.
i love pretty floral patterns.

This panty has them all.

And if your Mistress' lover is around your "urge"to show them off will likely be satisfied.

She'll make you show them to him.

love,

sissy terrie 💘

3 comments:

  1. Those are sooo pretty! Thank you for sharing Terrie!

    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love these, you must feel so feminine and pretty wearing these, Terrie.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts