About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, January 22, 2021

Titillating Emails

 How would you like reading something like this in your inbox first thing in the morning???

Let's get you into a TOP-RATED bra!!!

I know I'm pretty "easy" to get aroused when it comes to certain things, but the folks over at Her Room have a unique way of delivering their messages that touches those of us who are so fond of femininity.  And they're always sent with pictures of lovely bras, panties and other items of feminine finery. 

https://www.herroom.com/


 And their emails always come with special pricing for either new or existing customers.

 

Don't fret.  You won't have to spend $150 to get a good deal.  They have plenty of specials on high quality lingerie.  So why not start your weekend by browsing for something pretty to wear.  Valentine's Day isn't that far away!

Love,

sissy terrie 💔 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts