About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Working Gurl

I have so much admiration for my gurlfriend Angelina.

She's not going to let anything like her job get in the way of her love of stockings...

Fallen Naught Girl

"It's hard to explain just how much I enjoy wearing stockings and heels and how fem I feel when I do" she tells me. 

Anyone else have similar feelings?

Love,

sissy terrie 👄


4 comments:

  1. OMG yes, yes!!
    Wearing mine right now!!
    love my shaved legs in silky nylons and wearing my high heel pumps!

    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laci - I would love to connect with you! You can message me at: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/fallennaughtygirl
    xox Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to have created a place where we can share our love of pretty things!

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE my nylons! My legs are cover just about every single day, even in boi mode, my legs are still soft, smooth, and covered in nylon.

    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts