About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Perfectly Sissy

By definition you really can't improve on perfection.  But in reality, something is only perfect until something better comes along.  So in the end, we really aren't capable of identifying perfection.

But humor me for a moment...please?

Aren't these panties just perfectly "sissy?"

I would love a pair like these.  Maybe several pair.  In every sissy color i could think of.  I'd fall in love with them....until the next perfectly sissy panty came along!

love,

sissy terrie 💖

5 comments:

  1. Should you find these, let me know where. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See through pink with a big pink bow on the back, the perfect sissy panties!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts