About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Confidence & Lingerie Drawers

Couple of thoughts as we approach hump day...

Are we all this confident in our femininity?  Should we be?  I hope to write more about this in the future.

 

I've been told my lingerie drawers (particularly my panty drawer) is too messy.  Of course She's right, but it could also be an indication I might be getting some new panties very soon.

Thanks to the folks at Her Room for this last pic.  It's a great place to shop for all types of lingerie and they've very CD friendly.  

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

3 comments:

  1. Her Room is wonderful, so many wonderful types and styles of lingerie, perfect for the sissy wife wanna be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still working on my drawers - Have one for panties but I have so many it's not really big enough - Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, am not confident. Exactly the opposite actually. I've gone out a few times dressed. Once to a FetLife party, and a few times to some friends of ours that are very accepting. I feel SO self conscious! Even though everyone I've met as "Sierra" has been very accepting and nice, I'm still very new to showing anyone my femme self. 2021 goals I guess!

    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts