About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, January 23, 2021

The Domestic Cuckold

"You look so domestic in your apron" Diane said to me last night as I finished putting dinner on the table last night.  The apron, bubble gum pink with white polka dots and a few ruffles around the hem, is actually my favorite and I wear it often enough.

"It makes you look very domestic" she said.  "By the way, Karl will be joining us for dinner Saturday night."  It's already a given that I will be doing the cooking and serving but before I could ask Her what I should prepare for dinner She left all that up to me.  "You know what we both like but try and surprise us." She said.  

It will be the second weekend in a row that Karl comes over.  I didn't specifically ask Diane if Karl would be spending the night because that's also a given.  After about a month without seeing each other they seem committed to making up for lost time.  Logistics for the weekend made up a good portion of our dinner conversation.

"Maybe you can wear something sexy while serving Saturday night.  Something different than you usually would wear" She suggested.  "Something more revealing."  It was silly of me to say "let me think about it" because I should know She already had something in mind.

"I have an idea" She said moments later.  "How about a cute bra and panty set with a garter belt, stockings and heels?"  I looked at her with raised eyebrows and just waited.  Sure enough, She'd already decided.  "Yes, that's what I want.  Just that.  Nothing else.  It's supposed to be cold and rainy Saturday night anyway.  You won't be using the outdoor grill so you won't get cold."  

It's very thoughtful of her to take the weather into consideration.  It was also thoughtful of Her to touch on a fantasy I've shared with Her in the past but one, despite being a sissy cuckold for several years, I haven't quite fully lived out yet.  Its one of those fantasies that comes with some anxiety despite the familiarity of the parties who are involved.  Karl has seen me in various stages of dress and nudity but preparing and serving dinner in such an outfit would be a first. 

Artist - Paromo

I just hope they're not disappointed in my culinary skills.

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

 

2 comments:

Popular Posts