About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Behind Closed Doors

I like to refer to the 50's and 60's as the golden age of femininity.  I really wish I could have experienced it first hand.  Fortunately with sites like Pinterest, Tumblr and others, those of us who are fond of femininity can do so vicariously through the many girls and gurls of that time.

I came upon this picture of the beautiful Elizabeth Taylor.  I remember watching her in the movie "Cleopatra" and becoming mesmerized by her eyes.  I wasn't nearly as thrilled by what she wore as Cleopatra as I was by her in this gorgeous pink when she played Ruth Wiley in "Elephant Walk.

The scene depicts Mrs. Wiley lonely and neglected by her husband John who remains dominated by his late father's influence even after the man's death.  

When I see the photo, I cast myself as the lonely but temporarily content sissy, dominated by the lust for his big sister's pretty things, enjoying himself behind closed doors.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

5 comments:

  1. I agree and adore her, especially this photo. Role model for me.
    Love Angelina XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree. That peignoir set is so adorable.

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should see her in Ivanhoe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought someone had been getting into my things...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought someone had been getting into my things...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts