About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, January 4, 2021

Girly All Over

One of my long distance gurlfriends gets to work from home most days due to the COVID-19 pandemic and has really made the most of a difficult situation.

On days when there no video meeting scheduled, she makes sure she gets dressed as gurly as possible from head to toe!

Fallen Naughty Girl

I'm simply in love with those heels, those stockings, those....

Angelina can be so naughty at times!

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

3 comments:

  1. I too have been working form home since March 2020. Best part of the pandemic (only good part?) is I get fully dressed nearly every day. I absolutely adore spending the day comfortable in my own feminine skin.
    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we see more of Angelina? Please?

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can find me at Tumblr URL: fallennaughtygirl.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts