About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sissy Art

I wore a rather sissy-looking dress last night in the presence of Diane's lover Karl.  They hadn't been together in several weeks so it was kind of a special occasion for both of them.  Though I've been made to dress this way in front of Karl before it still evokes feelings of humiliation and embarrassment.  Coupled with having to serve them in various ways it made for an anxious but erotic evening.  

Today's picture comes courtesy of a reader who wishes to remain anonymous.  They sent it to me a couple of weeks ago but I thought today was a good day to post it.

JB Hopkins art

Diane approved the dress I wore last night for Her and Karl but only after I'd tried two others, much like this young sissy in the picture who seems to have his mom's approval.  The artist JB Hopkins has a unique style that captures those special moments between a sissy and the special women in their lives.

I hope to post more of his art in the future.

Love,

sissy terrie  👄

3 comments:

  1. The thought of what you described would leave me breathless in the presence of my wife and her lover. In my mind, the humiliation would be well deserved, since my wife thought she married a man but instead was deceived by a sissy. I would feel so helpless knowing I could never be viewed the same by her again. My place would be to serve her domestic needs and fulfill my feminine roll in the household. I can understand how content you must feel in your marriage. You are so fortunate to have such an understanding wife. Diane is a true Goddess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am most fortunate. Thanks for the comment.

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. Your post is so evocative but so mysterious too, Terri! Still, I absolutely love thinking about you wearing a pretty sissified dress in the presence of your wife and her lover, especially knowing that Diane surveyed several choices of attire and specifically selected the one that she wanted Karl to see you in. I also love how you paired this sweet drawing with the occasion, letting us appreciate just how innocent and anxiously exciting it is for a sissy to get to be pretty while serving others. Every bit that you share about your unique and rewarding arrangement is an inspiration and a balm for sissies who dream and long to have the same exciting experience: thank you! Nina

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts