About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, January 29, 2021

Granny Panties

I was told I had to wear a specific pair of panties today - brand, style and color.  I wear panties 24/7/365 so it's more than routine by now.  But there's an added level of submission and eroticism to having the decision of what you're going to wear taken away from you.  Further the panties I'll be wearing are part of a 3-pack that Diane surprised me with last week.

The panties I have to wear today are fawn colored "Perfectly Yours Ravissant Panties" from Vanity Fair.  They're affectionately known as "granny panties" by many of us in the CD community and this may come as a surprise to some of you but the are THE MOST popular panties worn by feminine men and crossdressers.

After taking down the bed this morning to change the sheets (my regular Friday chore as Diane's sissy wife) i laid out 3 pairs of the panties on the bed to share a picture with you...


No "Frilly Friday" for me today.  Instead I'll be enjoying the soft nylon feminine feeling of my Ravissant Vanity Fair granny panties.   I'm feeling very, very "wifey" in them.

Love,

 

sissy terrie 👄

4 comments:

  1. terrie,

    It so goes without saying how much I just adore my granny panties, so much fun to shop for, wear and play in!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my favorite panties as well. I have 30 of them and wear them everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So special! I have panties that are a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts