About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, January 15, 2021

Ruffles & Pearls

I'm feeling a little blue today and my panties probably reflect my mood.

But these blue ruffled panties made of soft silk with a dainty white mesh are going to cheer me up rather quickly.  I may even have to change panties as my mood improves.

Are you kidding me?  No way.  I'm in these panties and some pretty pearls all day as I work from home.  Found these on Etsy for $30.  Well worth the price!

Love,

sissy terrie 💙

6 comments:

  1. Given the picture, I'd be willing to bet you got those from the PrettyPantyDrawer on Etsy! Susan - the store owner is so fabulous - I just love the panties she offers and how prompt she is with everything. The panties just look fabulous! I'm one very jealous sissy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would put a condom on my clittie first to keep them dry and wearable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yes, that first time...hee sara

      Delete
    2. A light days pantie liner works too. i often tie a pretty matching ribbon around my clittie to remind me of my femininity.

      Delete
  3. These are adorable! sigh, sara

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts