About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Here Come the Bridal Fantasies

Cross dressers have been fantasizing about being dressed as a bride for ages.  One thing I find fascinating is that most all of the cd's I talk with are more interested in some of the wedding gowns from the 50's and 60's than they are than those in style now.  And even the wedding gowns of today that pique our interest have a "vintage style" to them. 

Many of us also love to look at covers of older bridal magazines.  They usually feature a beautiful bride in a splendid wedding dress and always have titles that bring out very girly feeling in us and stoke more fantasies!

Love,

sissy terrie 👄


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts