About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Celebrating Chastity

Today is International Male Chastity Day and as I reflected on my own chastity and what I would share with my readers today I realized that this I'm on my seventh year in chastity.  That's right, I've celebrated seven of these days while locked!  My chastity anniversary is January 1, 2015 and admittedly, the first couple of years I had no idea January 14th was such a special day for those of us who are enjoying the confines of various cages.  


I've been through several devices before settling on the Holy Trainer (in "baby pink") no less...

A Gurly Space for the Feminine Male -Terrie
 

And the folks over at Holy Trainer have been great to deal with.  They're celebrating today with a special invitation form:

Commit yourself to this initiative and invite your partner to participate in the day of male chastity. Send your spouse an invitation card and information on the purpose of the day and indicate, by sending this invitation, that you wish to participate in your own way to the "International Male Chastity Day".

Go ahead and invite someone here.

My gurlfriend Angelina is also locked today.  Hidden behind her pretty pink panties is what looks like a CB-6000 with a plastic numbered lock.  

Fallen Naughty Girl - Angelina
 

I used to love those numbered locks.  I'm a little disappointed that they don't fit on my Holy Trainer :(

There are a wide range of benefits to being in chastity and it evokes different emotions in each of us.  I'd love to devote some time here in the future on that very subject with some input from readers.  But for now let me leave you with one thing that Angelina and me love about being locked.

It forces us to sit to pee.  Just like real girls.

Love,

sissy terrie 💖

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love how being in chastity makes me feel. It changes me. Everything really. How I think, how I act, how I sit, how I behave... It weird, in a good way though! I feel more feminine the longer I'm locked, and the longer I'm locked the longer I want to stay locked, and the more feminine I feel.

    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my wife would be more interested in my being in chastity. She has her moment when she does, but most of the time she's indifferent to it. For the most part I am doing it on my own. I love it though!

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts