About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, January 11, 2021

Rompers - Always a sissy favorite!

Happy Monday everyone.  Getting caught up on lots of things today including some always fulfilling duties.  It's not easy being the lady of the house.

So in the interest of time, today's post is very brief and features what at first glance one might think it is dress but more than likely a romper.

I really love rompers and hope to feature them more on the blog in the future.  Even the sound of "romper" sounds so feminine, soft and sissy.  Why is that?  Please tell me, that wasn't meant as a rhetorical question!

love,

sissy terrie 💓


1 comment:

  1. Rompers work very nicely to cover sissy diapers and plastic pants

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts