About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

What's in Your Closet?

Just thinking about what the perfect "sissy closet" would look like....

Maybe one with my name stenciled on pink hangers?

Or one large enough that I could have a hanger for every single bra and panty I owned?

It would have a section full of dresses, all in different shades of pretty pastels!


And let's not forget a section exclusively for my babydoll pajamas.

And finally, I'd have a corner dedicated to vintage nightgowns and peignoir sets.

I think it's time to start looking for a bigger house, or maybe converting one of the guest bedrooms into a beautiful walk-in lingerie closet/heaven!

What would you want your closet to look like?  Share a picture with me please?

Love,

sissy terrie 💋


 

1 comment:

Popular Posts