About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Aprons & Coffee

My apron was laid out for me last night.  She does that once and awhile.  It's an indication that She expects up and "dressed" well before Her and to have Her coffee served in bed.  I feel honored to be able to do this for Her.  I also like how the apron makes me feel.

Then I get to serve the coffee with the local paper. 

After the second cup, She's ready to be worshiped.  

Love,

sissy terrie

3 comments:

  1. Addicted to WomanhoodMay 2, 2021 at 4:56 PM

    That apron is adorable. Thank you for expressing your femininity here. I am sure it resonates with more people than those who actually comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. The apron. So symbolic. She knows how important it is for us to wear it, to serve Her. So feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aprons aren't just a symbol of femininity, but also a powerful symbol of domesticity and to a great extent, submission.

    A lover of aprons

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts