About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Doctor's Orders

Note:  The following is part fictional and part factual. 

It was my first physical with the new physician.  It was also the first annual physical I would have while wearing panties.  Mistress had made the appointment and, consistent with our ever-intensifying new lifestyle, I would be in panties for the physical.

"24/7/365 means just that" She had said.  "Those are the rules."

I waited patiently until my name was called by the medical assistant.

"Mr. Jones?" the buxom brunette called out into the waiting room.  I rose and followed her through the door where she asked me to step on the scale.  She recorded my weight and had me stand against the wall to get my height.  

"This way please.  My name's Amanda by the way" she said.  "We'll be in exam room 3, right around the corner."  She opened the door and asked me to have a seat next to the desk where she logged onto the computer and started typing.  

I'd seen hundreds of exam rooms and this one wasn't much different, though it was new and more stylishly decorated than most, with some desert landscapes by some local artist.  

"No medications?" she asked as she entered information.

"No.  I've been lucky" I told her.  

"Let's take some vitals" She said as she put the pulse oximeter on my fingertip.  Moments later she nodded her approval and said "looks good.  Let's take your blood pressure.  My anxiety about the appointment and my panties would likely show up here I thought.  I was correct.

"A little high" She said.  "132 over 88.   Have you ever been treated for hypertension?"

"White coat syndrome" I said with a smile.  "It always happens" I added, a bit of a white lie - it's never happened before.  

"Well I'm sure Dr. Sanders will take it again."  She nonchalantly took a  pale blue disposable "johnny" gown and lay it on the desk next to me and said  "You can disrobe down to your underwear and put this on.  The Dr. should be in shortly.  You can keep your socks on.  Nice meeting you Mr. Jones." she said as she walked out of the room.

The moment of truth was only moments away I thought to myself.   I knew Mistress had spoken directly with Dr. Sanders at some point and assured me I had nothing to worry about.  Nonetheless, I remained very anxious about the embarrassment I would soon experience.  Less than a minute after I had finished tying my johnny on and sat down, Dr. Sanders came through the door.

"Good morning Mr. Jones" she said cheerfully with a big smile.  "It's a pleasure to meet you."  

"Good morning.  It's nice to meet you also" I said and in an attempt to kind of thank her for being so understanding with my unique situation I said "I also wanted to..." but was interrupted immediately.

"Mr. Jones.  Don't feel so special.  You're not the first male patient I've seen that wears panties.  So let's get that out of the way first ok?" She said.

"Yes.  Thank you" I said feeling a bit relieved and quite surprised.  But what happened next surprised me even more.

"And besides, if it makes you feel any better....." she said as all of a sudden, she dropped her scrubs, lifted up her lab coat and said "See, I'm wearing panties also."

"So now that we got that out of the way, can we just move forward with your physical?" she asked in a very businesslike and professional tone.

"Yes Doctor.  Of course" I answered.  

"Good" she said as she rearranged herself and took a seat at the desk.

This wasn't going to help my blood pressure at all.  

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

P.S. - Tomorrow's panty poll is going to have a little something extra.  If you haven't voted yet, there's still time to get your vote in on last week's poll:  "Say it With Flowers"

1 comment:

  1. Terri - Oh my! What a story! I'd love to think the fiction part was that your BP was a little elevated, but... I'm guessing you didn't get to see her panties. If you did, Diane certainly knows how to pick your doctors!

    Sweet Feminine Thoughts to You!
    Sissy Wife Ella

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts