About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Something for Cuckolds

 The following short story is posted here with permission of the author.  It originally appeared earlier this week on the "Saragirl's Sissy Confession" blog. 

Rather than just post a link to it I've published it in its entirety.  Sara was on a roll this week.  If you take some time to check out her blog, you won't be disappointed.

Enjoy!

                                                     ****************************

When Mark Gets Here...


 

"Now remember, when Mark gets here later this morning, I expect you to be welcoming to him; he's our guest for the weekend, I don't want you putting on a possessive show and embarrassing me."

"I...I know," I said, still not sure how I felt about my wife's ex-lover staying with us for several days.

"He's going to feel a little weird staying with me now that I'm married, so I expect you to go out of your way to make him feel comfortable."

"I...I will," I said.

"You better."

"I will," I said.

"He's a pretty masculine guy, hon, don't play games with him, let him be the alpha man."

"I'm not sure what that means," I said.

"I don't know," she said, "Offer to get him a drink, don't hover and give us some time alone, clear the table, just...just everything like that."

"I...I assumed," I said.

"And for god's sake, offer to bring his luggage to the master bedroom."

"To...to our room? Hon, he...he's going to think..." I couldn't say it, but I already wondered if he thought he was going to be more than a houseguest, if he assumed my wife invited him for more than just to catch up.

"He already assumes it," she said, "my point is to not make it awkward, your point to him is to subtly let him know his assumptions are correct."

We'd danced around it, but never truly said it. "You...you're going to sleep with him?"

"If he wants, which I assume he will. He knows we have a small guestroom in the basement, make it clear you're okay spending the weekend down there."

"But..."

"Don't," she held up her hand, stopped me. "Don't be coy, dear, you knew when I said I wanted to invite him where this would lead. I appreciate your nervousness is part of it, but don't act as if this is a surprise to you."

************

Again, special thanks to the lovely Sara for sharing such personal, intimate and erotically humiliating cuckold feelings.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, so lovely... will have to visit. sara elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so much more humiliating when she tkes someone you both know to bed whether it is an old lover, a neighbor or a friend from work.

    You know that he will always look at you differently. The smirk on his face as you fix their breakfast will stay in your mind and will be the first thing you think about when you see him next.

    It is so much a part of being a sissy cuckold.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts