About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Panty Poll - Control Yourself!!!

It's Wednesday, "Hump Day"for most of us (and we all know what kind of trouble that can get us into!) and also time for the weekly Panty Poll.  Last week's poll was a little closer than most, with the winning panty eeking out a win over its closest competitor by only a couple of votes.  

It's too late to change your vote or to weigh in (I don't have the time for silly recounts) but you can still take a look at the pretty panty candidates here.

And the winner was....

Sissy  rumba panty #3

The satiny look, rows of ruffles, pretty bow and satin ribbon seemed all too much for the other panties to overcome!

This week's poll is all about something many of us are familiar with albeit in a variety of ways - CONTROL!

For me the word is all about my 6+ years of essentially full time chastity along with my obedience and subservience to my Mistress-Wife Diane.  I also think the times when I'm either made or choose to wear a tight fitting corset or girdle.  Sound familiar anyone.

I'm not going to mention anyone by name here, but one of my frequent contributors (see the posts about "A Different Kind of Chastity") has plenty of experience with "Control Panties" or girdles...

Whether it's to give you that firmly feminine and flattering look, or to control your cute little privates from having accidents, panty girdles have a long history in feminine fashion.

So this week we're taking a look at three very stylish control panties from Rago, one of the premier online retailers of shapewear.  Which one of these is your favorite?

Rago Control Panty #1 - Something bright and bold?

Rago Control Panty # 2 - A pretty pastel?

Rago Control Panty #3 - Something nice and white?

One final note, as you can see these pretty control panties from Rago feature a shaped tear drop front panel for tummy control.  They're listed as "light shaping" but Rago also has plenty of panty style girdles that offer something much firmer.  Some of you certainly need it!!!

Remember, polls close next Wednesday, June 2nd at 7:00 AM.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄


 

13 comments:

  1. Oh my Terrie! I'm always tempted to go with pink but I think Ms. Carol would want me in white, simply to stop being such a prissy little sissy!

    I'm going with white this week...# 3.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 for me. I much prefer the light shaping control briefs otherwise I complain about my girdle killing me all day!

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta be the red for me! Something a little sexy and slutty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Initially I thought the red but upon reflection, the pink one. So much so that I just put in in my Amazon cart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I wrote “A Different Kind of Chastity.” My Wife/Mistress does require me to wear a girdle when I provide Her oral service (to prevent messy accidents), and She disapproves of both red and black for my lingerie (colors reserved for Her). So, I will vote white. I do love the dainty white lace at the legs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm voting white with Nancy. White is the only colour panty my wife allows me to wear, so #3 it is. Control panties are perfect for keeping my cage in place and comfortable. But you have to have the right cage that fits you well, or else it can be agony!
    Sissy Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pany girdle and mine are always white. Once I am properly tucked no sign of a ock. I am perfectly flat. And I don't feelike it is there. In a cage, I am always aware that I am a boy. In a girdle, I really feel feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pany girdle and mine are always white. Once I am properly tucked no sign of a ock. I am perfectly flat. And I don't feelike it is there. In a cage, I am always aware that I am a boy. In a girdle, I really feel feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so tempted to go with the white one, but it's just a little too much white. If perhaps the lace on the legs were a peach or pink, then absolutely. But alas, I simply must pick number 2. Pink wins my heart almost every time!

    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  10. this gurl has to go with the white one, perhaps just feeling a little virginal today? and white just will be able to go with anything You might "have to" wear over it hugz lc

    ReplyDelete
  11. #2 Pink for this sissy, although all my control under garments tend to be taupe or beige in color for some reason?
    hugs.
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  12. i agree Mary...mostly caged now but the added feeling of a tight panty girdle is just scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mis bragas favoritas de Sissy deben ser sedozas, apretadas y destacar la cola y piernas fuerte! Con mucho elastico y goma! Y esconder nuestro pene . Mi color preferido es beige piel, para mostrar bajo camison o vestido transparente lo vintage que luzco!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts