About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Thick Thursday

Thank goodness beautiful lingerie comes in all sizes...

Why should only those who squeeze into a size 5, 6 or 7 panty get to enjoy all those pretty lacy sweet nothings?

Or those with a 26" waist...

...enjoy the sexy feeling of tightlacing?

And panty gussets...

....are most beautiful when they're wide and prominent.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

2 comments:

  1. Have anyone in mind when you post these Terrie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. In our relationship, I am the one with the slender waist. When my wife climbs on top of me to give me a sexing, weighing a good 25lbs. more than me, I just melt. Please more pics of bbw women.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts