About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Sissy Sundays

I got to choose my own panties this morning, not that that's unusual.  But more often than not on weekends Mistress will make that decision for me.  But She got called in to work due to an emergency last night and didn't return until the wee hours of the morning.  She went back to sleep for a few hours, leaving today's panty decision up to me. 

I opted for something a little sissier than usual.  

 

The Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau's can wait until tomorrow.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and really love it. I also love your choice in panties...These are absolutely adorable! Where can I find these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fran and welcome! Glad you like the panties. They were a gift!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts