About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Sissy Secrets

 Shhhhhhh!!!!!


 Please don't tell anyone, but I'm wearing some very sissy looking panties under my Dockers today.


I acted a little childish last night so Mistress chose my panties today.

Love,

sissy (baby) terrie 😧

p.s. - Don't forget to vote in last week's Panty Poll.  The polls close at 7 AM tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Teri

    It seems that your tumblr blog has disappeared, hope it comes back soon.

    Wapanty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri

    It seems that your tumblr blog has disappeared, hope it comes back soon.

    Wapanty

    ReplyDelete
  3. If wearing those panties is the consequence for being “childish,” I believe I’d be quite an immature sissy. Why grow up when being “a child” is so special?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing that secret with us Terrie. I for one promise not to say anything, other than amongst us girls!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are a good girl all day, maybe your Mistress/Mommy will pick out a cute nightie for you and let you snuggle up and suck on her tits and lick her pussy. So be a good little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts