About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Lonely Sunday Morning

I get lonely sometimes.  Those times when Mistress' lover spends the night, the loneliest times are in the morning.  They usually "sleep in" a bit and often take time for more "intimacies."  I just have another cup of coffee and wait until they want breakfast.

I feel lonelier then than I do when I spend the night in the guest/cuckold bedroom.

Don't get me wrong.  I am very appreciative of their allowing me to serve them and even participate in some of their intimacies at times.  But sometimes I wish I could have a sissy friend friend over to share these lonely mornings as I wait...

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

5 comments:

  1. Gosh... do you think they'd ever let you do that? sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so sad terrie. Have you asked Mistress for permission to have some companionship for times like these? It seems like it may be something that would benefit everyone involved. You'd no longer be lonely, and Mistress and her lover would have 2 sissies to attend to their comfort and needs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh honey, we both know you’ve been getting plenty of special attention lately. Besides, a sissy is most attentive for Mistress when left wanting, don’t you agree? Remember, I am always with you in spirit, but it would be special to whisper our secrets across the kitchen table in our baby dolls...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with sub hub terrie, nothing ventured nothing gained...

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sissy hugs terrie,
    I do so wish I could stay with you on those lonely nights and mornings!
    hugs and kisses
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts