About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Panty Poll - Say it With Flowers

Last week's panty poll was a tight one!  The pair I considered the "favorite" won by only one vote.  It's no surprise that the data shows that all other things being relatively equal, sissies will defer to their favorite color.  And we all know what that is.  So here's last week's winner:

This week's poll might make for a more difficult decision.  There are colors aplenty in this week's three candidates.  Panties with floral panties may not carry as much sissy cachet as pink ruffled ones, but there certainly loaded with femininity.  With summer almost here, bold floral patterns worn under some tight white shorts or slacks are a nice way to show off some subtle femininity!  With that, here are this week's panties...

Panty # 1

This hand made panty isn't available at any retailers,  So beautiful and comfortable.  The pattern is beautiful and the look very comfortable. You can them here on Etsy. 

 
Panty # 2
 
These "Royal Blooms French Briefs" lace panties in a romantic floral print are said to give you a very girly feel and help you keep a "no-line look."   That might be important to some, but to others not so much.  They might love drawing attention to their cute little tushes!  They're available at Hanky Panky.

 

Panty #3

There's  a cute little story behind these Jockey® No Panty Line Promise® Tactel® Hip Brief panties.  One of dear sissy gurlfriends recently had a "Twin Panty Day" with her wonderful Mistress and these are what they wore.  Can you imagine how much fun that was?  Maybe she'll reveal herself in the poll, or maybe she's just blushing with embarrassment.  She tells me the panties provide a flattering look with comfortable coverage under any outfit.  Made of Tactel® nylon and Lycra® spandex they offer a smooth, silky feel with plenty of stretch, while the unique leg binding helps eliminate panty lines. They look great for full coverage and all day comfort!


Polling closes Wednesday May 12th at 7 AM!

Love,

pantie princess terrie 👄


13 comments:

  1. #1 with flowers all around and love the contrasting dark trim ...all this works for me
    hugz lc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive gone with #2 on the basis of the soft pastels. I do like a strong feminine front panel like #3 but the subtle design of #2 made it an easy choice for me. Still waiting for nightie of the week Terrie!
    Sissy Jenna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to agree with Jenna, panty number 2. i too love the soft pastels, the scalloped waistband, and what looks like sheer fabric between all those lovely flowers!

    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Panty number two, ultra feminine florals work for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri - I think you are going to have a landslide on your hands this week! I am for Panty #2 as well. And thank you so much for putting the brands and the styles for each one of these panties! I bet Hanky Panky is going to see an uptick for their "Royal Blooms French Briefs".

    - Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'd gladly vote for #3 if it meant wearing the same panties as Mistress. And if the back of that panty is patterned like the front, then count me "in" them. # 3 for me.

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I know the back panel on Panty #3 is in fact the same floral pattern as the front, and I also know that the sissy who wore them with her Mistress had a very special night, I vote for #2. So feminine, so pretty ... so, so ME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Panty #3 I have Jockey No panty line promise panties and I really like them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Panty #3 I have Jockey No panty line promise panties and I really like them

    ReplyDelete
  10. For me, panty #2 wins with number 3 a close 2nd. But if a mistress wanted me to wear matching panties, I would be happy with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Panty 2 for this sissy boi! mmmmmm yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts